Wishing you and your loved ones deepest well being and happiness today and every day, and especially during these challenging Covid -19 times. Make good choices, be safe.
As Americans, we can all do our part to promote and support the health of our families, friends and fellow American citizens; help prevent renewed lockdowns; and restore economic prosperity.
1. WEAR A MASK.
2. Wash your hands often.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Socially connect and physically distance by staying home as much as you can.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
6. Keep a distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet) when you do need to leave home.
7. Monitor your health and be alert for Covid-19 symptoms after exposure to the virus. (Some examples are fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.)
7. Share civility and kindness with self and others daily.
8. WEAR A MASK.
"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country." - John Kennedy. We are all in this together, fellow Americans. What can YOU do for our country to promote and support the health of our families, friends and fellow American citizens; help prevent renewed lockdowns; and restore economic prosperity?
Remember, if you need professional organizing assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts Contact 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Phone: 617.640.2366 | Falmouth and Natick, Massachusetts
Organizing Cape Cod, MetroWest and Eastern Massachusetts including Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Concord, Dover, Framingham, Medfield, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton and Villages, Norfolk, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley and Weston © 2021