Holiday gift-giving doesn’t have to be a pain! Follow these tips to save time and money.
• Avoid lines by shopping on weekdays, preferably early in the day. Or avoid all lines by purchasing online or from catalogs. Avoid the post office on Saturdays and during lunch hours. Purchase stamps online at www.usps.com.
Then, help your family and friends stay organized. This year, give gifts that don’t add clutter to your loved ones’ homes. Here are some ideas to fit a variety of budgets.
• Bird feeder and seed
• An assortment of stamps, note cards, and pens
• Movie passes or museum membership
• Romantic meal-in-a-basket: a jar of pasta sauce, a box of pasta, a bottle of wine, and a classical CD
• Gift certificate for session with a professional organizer, personal coach or Feng Shui consultant
• Tickets to the local chamber orchestra or upcoming play
• Gift certificate for a movie rental, plus popcorn and candy
• Coupon good for babysitting or a homemade dinner
• Cooking lessons at a local cooking school
• Homemade jams, salsas, or soups in pretty Mason jars
• Homemade compilation CDs burned from your favorite tunes
• Memories: make a memory book containing your thoughts on a special person in your life. Or tell your life’s story and lessons. (This is great for grandparents to give the kids.)
© 2016 Articles on Demand™
Remember if you need assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts Contact 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Phone: 617.640.2366 | Falmouth and Natick, Massachusetts
Organizing Cape Cod, MetroWest and Eastern Massachusetts including Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Concord, Dover, Framingham, Medfield, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton and Villages, Norfolk, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley and Weston © 2018