Do you have a strategy for handing your mail? Here are some recommendations for you to implement as you manage your mail daily and/or weekly.
1. Open your mail over the trash/recycling bin in your home.
2. Toss junk mail and opened enveloped directly into your recycling bin.
3. Take immediate action with the "keepers" (bills, invitations, papers to file) and/or place them in a designated spot (drawer, command center, tray, open box) until you have time to fully process them.
4. If possible, handle your mail daily and if necessary, designate a day to handle it weekly so it doesn't pile up month after month. You will save late bill fee charges and enjoy peace of mind!
5. If you would like to cancel junk mail, go to www.catalogchoice.org.
Remember if you need assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts Contact 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Phone: 617.640.2366 | Falmouth and Natick, Massachusetts
Organizing Cape Cod, MetroWest and Eastern Massachusetts including Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Concord, Dover, Framingham, Medfield, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton and Villages, Norfolk, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley and Weston © 2018