The holidays are coming and likely so are your houseguests! Whether your visiting family/friends are planning an overnight or an extended stay, it's time to organize and create a comfortable, welcoming guest room/space! Here are a few suggestions ...
1. Make space in the closet and add new hangers for your guests' clothing.
2. Set up a luggage rack(s) and/or clear a table for guests to use.
3. Declutter the nightstand(s) and be sure to leave a dish for jewelry and a bottle of water for each of your guests.
4. Place fresh bath linens and guest soap/shampoo at the foot of the bed(s).
5. Remove highly breakable and treasured objects from the room.
6. Check lamp lightbulbs and leave a nightlight or two within easy reach for your guests.
7. Dust and vacuum and be sure to fluff up the guest room bed pillows by tossing them in the dryer for ten minutes on the no-heat setting.
8. Surprise your guest(s) with a lovely floral arrangement and several current magazines in their guest space.
Remember if you need assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts Contact 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Organizing Barnstable, Bourne, Chatham, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Orleans, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro and Yarmouth © 2022