Never put the following in your dishwasher ...
1. Aluminum Cookware - Hard Anodized (can discolor)
2. Bronze or copper cookware (can dent)
3. Cast-iron cookware (can rust)
4. Sharp knives (can dull)
5. Wooden cutting boards (can crack and warp)
Loading your dishwasher ...
1. Silverware Basket (group like with like to save time when unloading)
2. Top Rack (glass and plastic items)
3. Bottom Rack (casseroles, cookie sheets, dinner plates, pans, platters and pots)
Remember, if you need professional organizing assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts Contact 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Organizing Barnstable, Bourne, Chatham, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Orleans, Provincetown, Truro and Yarmouth © 2022