Would you like to have an organized linen shelf/closet? Chances are you find the fitted sheets a bit of a beast to fold smoothly, right?
Follow these easy to do instructions and your fitted sheets will no longer be a challenge!
1. Place fitted sheet top-side down on a bed or another clean surface.
2. Match up the corner seams.
3. Fold lengthwise into thirds.
3. Fold in half.
4. Bring the short edges together by folding the bedding in half.
5. Fold the bedding into thirds and neatly place the folded fitted sheet, the flat sheet and the pillowcase into a matching pillowcase.
6. Place bedding bundle on your linen shelf/closet and you are done!
There are quite a number of how-to-fold-fitted-sheets videos on Youtube. The instructions vary slightly so take a look and see which technique works best for you!
Christine Kobzeff: How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
Jill Cooper: How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
Daily Picks and Flicks: How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
Getting your bedding organized is very conducive to a restful, good night sleep!
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, MetroWest and Eastern Massachusetts Contact: 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Organizing Barnstable, Bourne, Chatham, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Orleans, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro and Yarmouth © 2022