Finding that perfect balance of office supplies can be difficult. You don’t want to be left empty-handed, yet your storage space is limited. Here are some top picks for the key supplies:
• A telephone headset: When you’re talking on the phone, it’s essential to have your hands free to take notes. Headsets also help minimize family interruptions as family members will never know when you’re on a call and when you’re just enjoying the silence.
• Printer cartridges: If you run out of printer ink, you’re sunk. Nothing interrupts a day more quickly than having to stop everything and get to the office supply store. Keep extras on hand at all times.
• File folders and hanging files: Possibly the most fundamental supplies you’ll need. They’ll keep your work documents out of sight yet easy to retrieve, leaving you with a clear work surface. Consider purchasing colored file folders to make this chore a little more fun.
• A step file rack: Great for keeping current projects out and in front of your eyes, yet neatly in folders.
• Magazine holders: They are helpful for grouping reference materials such as catalogs, trade magazines, newsletters, etc. They come in a variety of colors and designs to match your office.
• Clipboards: They come in a variety of colors and sizes, and they hold everything from your current project to reading material. Take them on the road with you!
• A drawer organizer: Essential to corral pens, paper clips, rubber bands, Post-it notes, and more.
• Lidded cardboard or plastic storage boxes: If your filing cabinets are running out of room (and you’ve already purged all you can), consider boxing up inactive files and storing them off-site. © 2020 Articles on Demand™
Remember, if you need professional organizing assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts Contact 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Phone: 617.640.2366 | Falmouth and Natick, Massachusetts
Organizing Cape Cod, MetroWest and Eastern Massachusetts including Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Concord, Dover, Framingham, Medfield, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton and Villages, Norfolk, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley and Weston © 2021