1. Keep the phone numbers for your veterinarian, pet hospital, town animal rescue and local pet shelter in your family command center, on your refrigerator and/or in your phone's contact list.
2. Keep a pet carrier for trips to your veterinarian and/or in the event that your pet needs transport due to an emergency situation (flooding, fire, hurricane ...).
3. Check to see if your pet's medications are current or if they have expired. Take a look at the expiration dates of your pet's grooming and cleaning supplies, too.
4. Check your pet's ID tags and town/state license information. Is everything up-to-date?
5. Excess linens? Be sure to donate them to your local pet shelter and they will be put to very good use caring for the animals and cleaning up after them!
Remember, if you need assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office organization, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, MetroWest and Eastern Massachusetts Contact: 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Organizing Barnstable, Bourne, Chatham, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Orleans, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro and Yarmouth © 2022