1. Make yourself a priority.
2. Maintain a work-life balance on a daily basis.
3. Schedule personal, family or life events in your calendar.
4. Protect your sleep.
5. Manage your stress.
6. Steamline your morning routine.
7. Streamline your routine tasks.
8. Organize your stuff and your papers.
(Source: NAPO-New York)
Remember, if you need professional organizing assistance and support with your family life, home and/or office, you are cordially invited to contact ...
Donna LaRoche, M.Ed., Professional Organizer Serving Cape Cod, Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts Contact 617.640.2366 www.energizeandorganize.com
Organizing Barnstable, Bourne, Chatham, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Orleans, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro and Yarmouth © 2023